Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Here, all of us - young and old, boys and girls, parents and children - work together to protect, nurture and empower our youth, our communities and our country, the United States of America. Here, we teach and we learn. We stop violence and we spread peace. We launch new initiatives to give back to our people and our country. We tell our stories and help others to tell theirs. Here, our project is the USA and we do our very best to make it a peaceful place with life, liberty and justice for all.
We are dedicated to do whatever is needed to help our young victims, at-risk youth and their parents. Following are a few of our services that fall under this category:
1. MY Help Hotline, 1-8448-HELPER (1-844-843-5737), is dedicated to the protection, safety and wellness of our youth.
2. We are in the process of starting a Shelter for abused and homeless girls and women.
3. Free Counselling and Mentoring Services for youth and families in need.
4. Speakers Bureau
We arrange inspirational and motivational speakers from a range of different expertise and backgrounds related to youth protection, youth empowerment, parenting and adult education at a minimal cost.
5. Campaign Support
We create campaigns to raise awareness about youth issues.
6. Surveys & Database Collection
We provide ready-made surveys for community assessment and youth development.
7. Youth Development
We offer a wide range of workshops and trainings for youth age 12-18. Please check out the LEADERS page for more info.
8. Mentor Development
9. Parental Education
10. Youth Program/Department Development