Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Educate Citizens in Order to Prevent Animal Abuse and Promote Owner Retention
- Ensure that Every Adoptable Homeless Dog or Cat is Adopted
- End Overpopulation by Increasing Spay and Neuter
- Bring Animal Welfare Organizations and Veterinarians Together, in Support of the Animal Care Strategic Plan, to Improve the Lives of Cats and Dogs in San Antonio
Priority I. - Increase Awareness and Owner Responsibility
- Disseminate educational and informational materials
- Develop and implement community education programs
Priority II. - Reduce Number of Strays/Homeless Animals
- Increase adoptions through multi-site availability
Priority III. - Promote Best Practice among All Animal Care and Protection Organizations
- Support development of appropriate advocacy efforts
- Julie Lakin
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!