Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Michigan Department of Human Services assists children, families and vulnerable adults to be safe, stable and self-supporting We will: Reduce poverty. Help all children have a great start in life. Help our clients achieve their full potential
In our day-to-day work we will live the values of integrity, inclusion, teamwork and excellence in the way we treat our clients, our employees, our partners and each other.
All of our efforts will keep in the forefront:
- Treating our clients with dignity and respect.
- Honoring the diversity of our workforce and clients.
- Developing our workforce at all levels.
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity in our work and programs.
- Assuring an outcomes focus and investment strategies based on proven results.
- Maximizing the use of available federal and private revenues.
- Collaborating with all government entities, community partners and the private sector.
- Selene Wadhawan
- Need admin access?