Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Ann Arbor Farmers Market is a setting for contact between area farmers and artisans and the public, where:
1. producers of locally grown, raised, and prepared foods and plants can offer their goods for sale directly to consumers;
2. interaction fosters the sharing of information about food, healthy living, and the interdependence of the built and natural environments;
3. vendors and their goods are as diverse as the demographic of shoppers
4. cultural and economic values of food and craft are further enhanced by related educational and promotional offerings;
5. a positive symbiosis exists with neighboring businesses and the surrounding residential community;
6. and where the Farmers Market; as a venue for and contributor to local sustainable practices, is seen operated as a clean and healthy, beautiful and hospitable physical space that speaks to its intended purpose: a direct link between area farmers' fields and products, and our local kitchens and quality of life.
May-December: Wed & Sat, 7AM-3PM
January-April: Saturday only, 8AM-3PM
Located in the Kerrytown District of Ann Arbor
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!