Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Millennium Development Goals are eight development targets adopted by world leaders at the UN Millennium Summit in 2000 and to be achieved by 2015. The goals strive to achieve peace and decent standards of living for every man, woman and child. Defeating global hunger is listed as the top priority:
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieve universal primary education
- Promote gender equality and empower women
- Reduce child mortality
- Improve maternal health
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
- Ensure environmental sustainability
- Develop a global partnership for development
Global Hunger is a disease with a cure. Without food and proper nutrition a baby/ infant faces growing up being a handicap to a family and/ or a society. Our goal is to feed as many as possible, so everyone can enjoy life and contribute to society. Hunger does not discriminate against age, race, religion, culture, gender or creed.
- Ivano Newbill
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!