Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation (MDF) is the world's largest patient organization focused solely on myotonic dystrophy. Our mission, "Care and a Cure," is to enhance the quality of life of people living with myotonic dystrophy (DM) and advance research focused on treatments and a cure.
MDF fulfills its Care and a Cure mission providing:
-Support, Education and Resources to people and families living with DM. Examples include:
- Support Groups - 20 MDF trained groups in the U.S., plus links to international groups
- MDF Toolkit - for patients and their physicians
- MDF Warmline - staffed phone support
- MDF website with information, resources and a digital academy (over 200 hours of videos and webinars)
- MDF Annual Conference - focuses on the latest information on daily living strategies and products, updates on research and advocacy, and more
- Webinars and other assistance and education programs
- Find a Doctor referral list
-Research to find treatments and a cure
-Advocacy for legislation, research, and infrastructure initiatives that will advance our understanding of myotonic dystrophy, accelerate drug development, and improve diagnosis and care.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!