Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Concerned Black Men, Inc. DC Chapter (CBM-DC) is a committed group of volunteers dedicated to improving the lives of DC area youth. Through workshops, trips, competitions, and scholarships, CBM-DC mentors embody the motto, "Caring for our Youth."
Since 1982, Concerned Black Men, Inc. DC Cahpter has work to support, challenge, mentor and encourage area youth. We are a member-based vounteer run not for profit 501(c)3. Our current programming includes:
- Just Say Yes (group mentoring),
- Inernational Awareness (school based partnership),
- Power Up & Read (literacy partnerships and initiatives),
- Martin Luther King Oratory Contest,
- Black History Bee
- Scholarship and Youth Recognition Reception
- Dedan Bruner
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!