Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The purpose of Alabaster Jar Project is to restore, rehabilitate and empower women and young girls who have been affected by human trafficking and sexual exploitation. Our program aims to provide a safe, nurturing living environment in North County, San Diego that will facilitate spiritual, physical, mental and emotional healing along with an array of support services and educational opportunities for survivors of human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Basic needs such clothing, toiletries and food
- Peer-lead support group
- Guidance with housing placement
- Providing educational and vocational opportunities;
- Fostering self-understanding through personal and spiritual growth;
- Providing life-skill building and maintenance education;
- Offering opportunities to work towards self-sufficiency in a therapeutic work environment.