Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Save Lucy Campaign promotes bat conservation and WNS awareness by engaging and empowering youth to take action in behalf of bats, providing public education to audiences of all ages and abilities, and supporting WNS research through public outreach and collaboration on captive bat management.
The Save Lucy Campaign was created to raise awareness of white-nose syndrome and its devastating impact on North American bats by:
1) Engaging young people to take action on behalf of vanishing bats;
2) Empowering young people by providing tools and information with which to effect change and action;
3) Providing accurate and timely information to concerned citizens, especially those who normally have no voice in wildlife management decisions;
4) Providing conservation education to persons of all ages and abilities;
5) Supporting research and other projects that protect bat populations threatened by white nose syndrome through public awareness, funding, and captive bat management.
We are a 501(c)3 public charity registered as a non-stock corporation and charity in Virginia.