Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
As the primary steward of public and private funding for arts, cultural and history activities in the Cape Fear Region, the Arts Council and the agencies it supports shall be known for these core values:
- Excellence - in artistry and content of programs and presentations
- Accountability - through best practices as non-profit organizations
- Transparency - in operations and decision-making
- Collaboration - with many partners to leverage financial resources and expertise, and to build community consensus around cultural activities
- Innovation - as leaders in creatively enhancing the reputation and vitality of our city and county with a national and international audience
We have over 1500 oppotunities to volunteer throughtout 2013! Come out and Get Involved!
The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County (North Carolina) was founded in 1973. As a link between artists, arts and cultural organizations and the community, the Arts Council administers programs in partnership with a variety of local agencies to stimulate community development through the arts.
The Arts Council supports individual creativity, cultural preservation, economic development and lifelong learning through the arts.
- Gretchen Anderson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!