Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association (IMDSA) strives to provide support, information, and research to those touched by mosaic Down syndrome.
International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association is the only organization in the world dedicated to providing support, information and research to those touched by mosaic Down syndrome.
Mosaic Down syndrome is a rare form of Down syndrome and often families feel isolated and alone in raising their child due to the lack of information and local support.
Since IMDSA's inception in 2001, we have reached thousands of families throughout the world to provide them with this much needed emotional support and information.
Some of the services IMDSA has to offer are:
- 3 online support groups to meet individual needs throughout the world
- Informative website with up-to-date information on mosaic Down syndrome
- Quarterly Newsletter MOSAIC WORLD
- Family Connect Program
- Research Connect Program
- Student Learning Program
- Informational Brochures in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Awareness items
- Toll Free Hotline
- International Research & Awareness Conference