Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Key's mission is to assist troubled youth and their families with developing positive life skills and life experiences so that they may pursue productive and rewarding lives.
Key is committed to:
- meeting the individual treatment needs of youth and families by emphasizing a strength-based approach
- delivering quality care and services to youth and families
- offering a culturally sensitive system of care
- providing care in the least restrictive environment possible
- promoting the safety of the communities in which our youth and families reside
- advocating for public policy which assists and protects children and families at risk
- developing flexible and innovative treatment models
- ensuring a skilled and caring staff through quality supervision and training
- creating life-long supporters and advocates of the human services field within our past, present and future staff through their work experience at Key
- Alexandra Hurley
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!