Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
GuardiaCare Services, Inc, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization is dedicated to promoting and supporting independent and stable lives for persons at financial or physical risk. GuardiaCare plays a leading role in elder abuse prevention and development of services for older adults and their families.
- Guardianship--court appointment to care for and manage the resources of those at risk of financial exploitation and unable to pay their own bills.
- Financial Management--budgeting and bill paying to ensure that individuals with limited income meet basic needs.
- Caregiver Services--education, information and home assessments to enable seniors to live in their own homes as long as possible, funded through KIPDA Area Agency on Aging
- Adult Day Health Center--a weekday program for seniors needing supervision in a safe, nurturing environment during the day, with therapeutic activities, nutritious meals, and health and wellness monitoring.
- Care Management Services--consultation and guidance to families on a fee-for-service basis to assist families in planning for the care of an aging parent or relative.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!