Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
P rovide emergency shelter and transportation, 24 hour crisis line, advocacy, and ongoing support groups for victims of domestic violence and assault.
A ssist victims through the legal system.
V alidate and support client choices through referrals to appropriate community resources.
E ducate on the effects of domestic violence and sexual assault in an effort to prevent future violence.
PAVE provides services for people who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. All services are free and confidential. These services include:
- 22 bed shelter
- 24 hour crisis line
- Adult support groups
- Case management for in-house clients
- Children's services
- Community education & prevention
- Emergency transportation
- Legal advocacy
- Supportive counseling & advocacy for victims of sexual assault
- Supportive counseling for community clients, including victims of elder abuse
- Temporary pet shelter in conjunction with the Dodge County Humane Society
- Technical assistance & training to other agencies
- Transitional services for clients as they leave shelter
- Jeanne Hempel
- (920) 887-3810
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!