Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The purposes of SME-Cleveland shall be:
(1) To enrich, support and provide added quality to sales and marketing as professions
and educate members and the public in the advancement, improvement and uses of
sales and marketing within one's professional life.
(2) To provide opportunity for the exchange of experiences, ideas and opinions through
presentations, discussion, study, publications, events and other activities.
(3) To encourage further development of specialized talents, skills, and achievements for
individuals engaged in the professions of sales and marketing.
(4) To develop, encourage, and recognize the practice of high standards of personal and
professional ethics and conduct among sales and marketing professionals serving the
companies and business from which they derive their livelihood.
(5) To conduct and cooperate in educational events and activities for the benefit of
persons desiring to fit themselves for sales and marketing functions and for the
mutual improvement and education of members.
(6) To acquire, preserve, and disseminate data and information relative to the functions of
sales and marketing.
(7) To cooperate with local, regional, and counterpart groups of sales and marketing
professionals in the common endeavor to advance sales and marketing as professions.
(8) To be an advocate on issues directly and generally affecting the professions of sales
Sales and Marketing Executive of Cleveland is a not-for-profit association that has been helping Northeast Ohio business professionals succeed since 1925. SME Cleveland offers monthly luncheons, educational workshops, networking opportunities and the DMSA event which is held in February. Weekly networking meetings are also offered in two locations.
- Mary Postel
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!