Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Empower collaborative partners to improve the lives of children and families in their community.
Our goal is to have strong families: parents working; children are succeeding in school; and be healthy, safe, and prepared for a productive adulthood.
The Ripley County Caring Community Partnership is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 corporation that has been designated by the state of Missouri to serve as a local governance partnership, the decision-making entity that partners with the state of Missouri and local communities to plan, develop, finance and monitor strategies designed to achieve our six core results.
1) Children Ready to Enter School
2) Children Succeeding In School
3) Children and Families Safe
4) Children and Families Healthy
5) Youth Ready to Enter a Productive Adulthood
6) Parents Working