Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Supportive Concepts for Families, Inc., a nonprofit provider of public support to individuals with Mental Health/Intellectual Developmental Disability disabilities, is known and utilized throughout Pennsylvania for qualified and diversified services that improve the MH/IDD System. Our service philosophy requires us to establish and arrange services to accommodate the unique needs of each individual. We currently support hundreds of physically and developmentally disabled individuals throughout Pennsylvania in the following counties: Berks, Blair, Philadelphia, Lebanon, Lehigh, Schuylkill, Huntingdon, Mifflin and Juniata Counties; as well as other surrounding counties.
Supportive Concepts MH/IDD Programs & Services
- Community Hospital Integration Project Program (CHIPP Services)
- Independent Supported Living Services
- Crisis Respite and Intervention Services
- Residential Community and Family Living Services
- Residential Habilitation/Supported Living Program and Services
- Home-Based & Person/Family-Directed Support Waiver Services
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!