Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
? Promote the safety & well-being of children by focusing and implementing strategies to keep families together ? Reunite and measure the success of the child when the father is involved. ? Have the father remain an active visible role in the life of his child. ? Identify hindrances to responsible fatherhood and strategize ways to remove them.
The purposes of 2NOT1 will be to promote the safety and wellbeing of children by implementing strategies to keep families together and to encourage the involvement of fathers, with a primary focus on low income communities, through the following:
- Educate low income individuals and communities on the subject of fatherhood and the barriers that impede the successful interaction of father and child;
- Enhance and safeguard the interests of children and to protect and improve their relationships with their fathers and other significant males in their lives, within and outside the family;
- Generate a pool of positive male role models to mentor other youth and fathers that can benefit from the support;
- Serve as an educational and networking vehicle for men's, father's, and children's organizations with a focus on family through an annual conference on fatherhood;
- Serve as a repository and clearinghouse for all information relating to fatherhood issues;
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!