Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
St. George's Independent School is a college preparatory school in the Episcopal tradition of education that is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, preparing students for a life of learning and meaningful contribution in an inclusive learning community that nurtures outstanding academic achievement, relationships, leadership, and character reinforced by Judeo-Christian values.
- St. George's is a community of learners who believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor. It is a place to find not only knowledge, but also the skills necessary for this lifetime of learning.
- St. George's believes in a holistic approach to education. Thus in preparing students for high academic challenges, it is a place where one also finds an emphasis on spiritual, physical, and social development. It is a place where mind, body, and spirit grow as one.
- St. George's highly esteems truth and honor. An honor code supports an environment where compassion, respect, responsibility, self-discipline, perseverance, work, and faith thrive.
- St. George's values the development of individual character. Thus, it is a place for exploration and learning about others and oneself.
- St. George's believes in fostering positive relationships between girls and boys, women and men. We value the coeducational nature of our school and provide ample opportunities for both male and female students, faculty, and administrators to excel.
- St. George's believes that students have multiple talents and abilities. It is a place where students' unique gifts are recognized and nurtured and doors are opened to diverse fields of expression, creativity, and appreciation through a curriculum of core subject areas and varied co-curricular programs.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!