Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to provide a superior public education to Oakland’s most underserved children by creating a system of public schools that relentlessly focuses on our students’ academic achievement. We believe that high quality instruction, and its continuous refinement, will lead to success for our students. When our students succeed, they will be prepared to make thoughtful and informed choices that will set them on a path for a successful life.
To be prepared, our students will be...
- Self-motivated, self-aware, and confident learners with a high level of resilience who strive for excellence
- Critical-thinkers who know how to solve problems, make informed decisions and generally navigate life in the 21st century
- A powerful, culturally-competent and positive citizen of the world
- Technologically and academically capable young people who are prepared to succeed and compete with their peers when they move from EFCPS
- Collaborative team players who can facilitate and participate in collective efforts
- Fit young people who are able to make good choices to maintain a healthy and safe life
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!