Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Copper Communities Hospice philosophy is built upon a single focus passionately known as "WE C.A.R.E" . This effort has become the foundation of our organization's culture-who we are, how we interact with patients and each other, and what we aspire to achieve as we continue to increase the number of individual and families we touch through their end-of-life journey.
Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) partners with Copper Communities Hospice with recruiting community volunteers interested in supporting CCH efforts to patients lives.
RSVP Strives to match your skills, experience, and interests with community needs.
RSVP volunteers are needed in schools, hospitals, thrift stores, senior centers, and more. these organizations provide regular opportunities as well as short term and special event volunteer opportunities.
As an RSVP volunteer, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Community Involvement
- Partial mileage reimbursement, if requested
- Free accidental and liability insurance while volunteering as well as supplemental automobile insurance while driving to and from your volunteer assignments
- An invitation to the RSVP Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon
- Current Newsletters
- Belong to a national organization, the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Lisa Almejo
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!