Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
"We at Hospice of Chattanooga take the time to listen, honor your choices, and walk with you through life's journey."
What is Hospice?
- Hospice care is about people caring for people with terminal illnesses in a loving, sensitive and personal way that allows patients to spend the final days of their lives with dignity, in their own homes, surrounded by family and friends.
- One fear of the seriously ill is uncontrollable pain. With hospice, medication is available for any patient who has a problem with pain. The goal is to achieve constant control over it, without impairing alertness.
- It recognizes the need of each person to maintain control over his or her own life, as patients and families are included in all decisions related to the care provided.
- Support is provided in the patient's home so the family can remain together in their own familiar environment.
- With the support and symptom management of the hospice team, the patient is usually able to remain at home thoughout the entire illness.
- Julie Devlin
- 423-892-4289 ext 855
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Hospice of Chattanooga?