Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
STEM Academy engages K-12 youth in programs designed to increase college attendance and participation in the STEM fields.
STEM Academy engages K-12 youth in programs designed to increase college attendance and participation in the STEM fields.STEM Academy seeks to:
- Broaden participation of underrepresented groups (women, underrepresented minorities, low-income, rural,first-generation, homeless, and disabled) in STEM fields.
- Maintain year-round programs for K-12 students aimed at increasing college enrollment, retention, graduation rates, and life-long learning.
- Establish and maintain STEM partnerships within the state and across the nation to offer high quality STEM programs based on researched best practices.
- Provide various mentoring programs for youth in the early stages of their STEM exploration.
- Emphasize STEM endeavors that promote social equity.