Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Organization is structured exclusively as a charitable organization within the meaning of Internal Revenue Service Code (the "Code") Section 501(c)(3), or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code, for the purpose of
• promoting and encouraging health, fitness, family recreation and competition for all individuals in Middle Tennessee, through the activities of running, racewalking, and walking
• promoting and conducting competitive races or other running/walking events
• educating the public as to the health benefits of running and walking
• presentation of awards and granting of educational scholarships
• participation in and/or institution of research projects relating to its exempt activities
• maintaining membership in the Road Runners Club of America, Inc., a nonprofit Organization exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Code
The Murfreesboro Half Marathon is a 13.1 mile race on a certified course which winds through historic Murfreesboro Tennessee. Officially sanctioned by USATF, the race provides a goal for individuals and groups while promoting a healthy fit lifestyle throughout the year.
- Melinda Tate
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!