Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park's mission is to engage public support for the park and provide services to enhance public use and enjoyment of the park.
Established as a nonprofit organization in 2002, the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park's mission is to engage public support for the park and enhance public use and enjoyment of the park. The Conservancy accomplishes its mission by developing and operating a variety of programs and services that educate the public, add to the park experience, and reach a diverse community including:
- Environmental education programs provide opportunities and scholarships for area school children to venture outside their neighborhoods and gain a greater understanding of their world.
- A variety of arts and culture programming links visitors to the rich cultural resources of Cuyahoga Valley and the scenic beauty of the park.
- Health and wellness opportunities abound for the public to experience the joys of outdoor recreation.
- Direct support for park initiatives that enhance the individual park experience, including support for the Towpath Trail and other natural and cultural resource projects.
- Advocacy for the protection and preservation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park, all national parks, and the environment.
Currently, over 4,000 active volunteers and nearly 2,700 members serve as passionate champions for Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the environment, and all living things.
By engaging the public in participation and philanthropic support, the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park energetically and enthusiastically strives to achieve its vision to ensure that Cuyahoga Valley National Park achieves its full benefit to the citizens of Northeast Ohio and the nation.
- Ryan York
- (330) 657-2299
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!