Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Health Care Institute is designed to better prepare parents to address the health care needs of their children. The training also strives to provide Head Start agencies tools and the resources to lead an effective health care training program through empowerment and dissemination of knowledge.
- To provide training and information to participating Head Start agencies for the successful implementation of health care literacy programs to their families.
- To enable Head Start parents to become better caregivers to their children by improving their health care knowledge and parenting skills.
- To empower Head Start parents to become better informed decision makers for the health care needs of their children.
- To enhance the self esteem and confidence of the Head Start parents in meeting their parental objectives.
- To actively contribute to the reduction of increasing health care costs in the United States.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!