Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Purpose: To empower consumers to be more informed about and active in decisions affecting their acquiring and use of medicines; To represent a wide spectrum of organizations serving the public health through educational and advocacy programs; To be a catalyst; convener; collaborator and clearinghouse for the development of new, useful, and scientifically accurate information about medicine use that is disseminated in multiple formats to a wide range of audiences.
Soul of Healing includes and is open to:
- Consumer organizations, patient advocacy groups, and voluntary health agencies;
- Organizations representing healthcare professionals and health educators;
- Schools of pharmacy, medicine, nursing and allied health professions;
- Local, state, and federal government agencies;
- Health-related trade associations;
- National and international for-profit companies including pharmaceutical manufacturers, patient information/database companies, managed care organizations, and communication/public relations firms.
- Warren McCray
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!