Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to provide adults a safe, supportive, and friendly environment that
offers life-enriching social and recreational activities, and respite for caregivers.
We are an Adult Day Center for people with Memory Loss or who may want social interaction with others. We are open Tues., Wed., and Fri., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This provides respite for family members caring for loved ones with memory loss.
What We Offer Participants
We encourage participants to enjoy and celebrate life by helping them to:
- Attain a feeling of physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Reduce isolation -- Being with others lessens feelings of loneliness
- Make new friends and socialize with peers
- Delay or prevent nursing home placement
- Express themselves, laugh and have fun
- Sleep better -- Daytime activities enable participants to rest more easily at night
- Get physically active and more fit -- Exercise, walks and outings help keep muscles and bones limber and strong
- Safety, security, and supervision -- just like home
- Refreshments and snacks
- A change of scenery
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!