Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The goal of Desert Mission is to meet the basic needs of our most vulnerable community members and help them reach their full potential for health and self-sufficiency.
Desert Mission Programs
- Child Care - Lincoln Learning Center offers a nationally accredited childcare program with extended hours for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Children's Dental Care - The John C. Lincoln Children's Dental Clinic provides low-cost dental care for uninsured children.
- Community Health Center -Desert Mission's Community Health Center offers affordable primary health care is provided to children and families who have no healthcare resources.
- Family Assistance - Marley House helps stabilize families in crisis and assists them in becoming self-sufficient.
- Food Bank - Desert Mission Food Bank provides food for individuals and families struggling to meet their basic needs.
- Neighborhood Renewal - Desert Mission Neighborhood Renewal (DMNR) revitalizes North Phoenix communities by developing housing, neighborhoods and area businesses.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!