Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Delivering extraordinary and dignified care, comfort, and compassion to individuals and families at the end of life.
Northern Illinois Hospice was the first hospice provider in our region and one of the first 50 hospices in the nation. Since 1979, we have continually added to our expertise in providing guidance, care, and support that best fits our patients' needs during life's final months.
Here are a few reasons why Northern Illinois Hospice should be at the top of your list:
* Patient, family, and physician remain involved with all decisions
* All terminal diseases, all ages
* Care provided wherever patients call home
* Staff certified in hospice and palliative care, and expertise in pain and symptom management
* Medical director is certified in hospice
* 24 hour a days, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
* Staff reside locally
* Continual monitoring of patient and family needs and satisfaction, including patient comfort, service/support levels, and response times
* Region's best trained and largest volunteer network