Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
If you looking to make a difference in the lives of adults and seniors, then you are ready to join the Schervier family. With your kindness, together we can make a difference. We welcome you to Schervier!
In 1824, the Sisters of Bon Secours revolutionized health care when a small group of women chose to leave the cloistered life of the convent and stay in the homes of people in Paris to care for the sick and dying. Today, Bon Secours New York Health System provides senior care with the following services:
· Schervier Nursing Care Center - a 364 bed long-term care facility providing individualized, compassionate skilled nursing care;
· Burke at Schervier Short-Term Rehabilitation Program - allows people to return home after a short stay, maximizing an individual's potential to regain mobility and independence;
· Schervier Long Term Home Health Care - established more than twenty years ago, our home care program enables some 600 frail elders annually to remain in their home and community;
· Frances Schervier Apartments - a 154 unit enriched, low-income housing for the elderly and for the mobility-impaired.
We bring compassion to health care and are good help to those in need, especially the poor and dying. We commit ourselves to help bring people and communities to health and wholeness, helping seniors remain independent with dignity and respect.
Schervier Nursing Care Center is nursing home that was established in 1938. It serves the elderly and the disabled. We offer rehabilitation Services and long term care services. Schervier has a tradition of providng good help to those in need, especially the poor and the dying.
- Ely F. Santoni
- 718 548-1700, extension 352
- Need admin access?