Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To inspire hope and contribute to optimum health and well-being by inspiring lifelong learning, advancing knowledge, and strengthening our communities -
Volunteers are a valuable part of the care VetCorps provides. Our flexible program welcomes people from all over the Metro Atlanta Area and all walks of life. We’ve got a place for you that will meet your schedule and geographic preferences. There are a variety of ways that you can give your time, talents, and experience. Some of the ways to help include:
* Provide reception/administrative support in the Resource Centers.
* Volunteer Recruiter/Trainer.
* Welcome Center /Welcome Home Greeter to assist with Intake, Outreach and Resource Referrals.
* Conduct follow up calls on previously referred clients.
* Social media marketing and promotional support, and/or clerical support.
* Assist with fundraising and support trainings, or other events.
* Become a Veteran Mentor or lead a "Group Sessions".
* Provide leadership, such as becoming a TaskForce or Board of Directors member.
* Speakers Bureau or Professional Trainer (financial counseling, health & wellness, etc.).
* IT/Computer/technology support.
* Driver (Please provide photocopy of GA license).
* Retail sales and support.
* Community Service/Learning (light maintenance, carpentry, lawn work, house repairs, painting and other