Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Baltimore County Department of Aging is to develop and administer programs and activities that support Baltimore County senior citizens in their efforts to remain healthy, active, and indepenent members of the community and to provide, coordinate, and advocate for seervices which ensure the highest quality of life for both active and health-impaired seniors, their families, and caregivers.
The Ombudsman Program:
- helps residents investigate and resolve complaints through the use of advocacy, negotiation, and mediation skills.
- educates residents, family members and facility staff about residents' rights.
- aides resident and family councils to identify and resolve group concerns.
- clarifies and communicates concerns to appropriate staff members and help all parties involved find acceptable solutions to their problems.
- improves the quality of life and care of long-term residents.
- Provides trained volunteers to visit, educate, and advocate for long-term care residents.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!