Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission: Connecting people with support, resources and education so they can empower themselves to be self-sufficient.
Vision: Promote an environment where all people in the Anderson, South Carolina area can provide for themselves and their families.
- Loyalty to the mission of AIM. We are committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and actively seek staff involvement and a shared sense of commitment and ideas.
- We believe in the teachings of our faith traditions which provide guidance and instruction for the work that we do.
- We honor and preserve the organizational history that our reputation has been established upon.
- We value data-driven decision making and seek input from our stakeholders, partners, and clients.
- We value community engagement and provide access to information, knowledge, and opportunities.
Anderson Interfaith Ministries offers multiple programs to provide a "hand up to those in need". Our organization provides Emergency Assistance, referrals & advocacy; Fishes & Loaves Food Pantry; SNAP Outreach; Community Connections; Ramps & Home Repairs; Christmas Assistance; the Backpack Program, a Wood Ministry; Soft Skills - employment assistance; the Women and Children Succeeding Program.
All of our programs take aim at the problems confronting many of our community's citizens and targets clients toward the goal of self sufficiency.
- Angela Coon
- 864-226-2273 ext 109
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!