Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission: Connecting people with support, resources and education so they can empower themselves to be self-sufficient.
Vision: Promote an environment where all people in the Anderson, South Carolina area can provide for themselves and their families.
- Loyalty to the mission of AIM. We are committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and actively seek staff involvement and a shared sense of commitment and ideas.
- We believe in the teachings of our faith traditions which provide guidance and instruction for the work that we do.
- We honor and preserve the organizational history that our reputation has been established upon.
- We value data-driven decision making and seek input from our stakeholders, partners, and clients.
- We value community engagement and provide access to information, knowledge, and opportunities.
Anderson Interfaith Ministries offers multiple programs to provide a "hand up to those in need". Our organization provides Emergency Assistance, referrals & advocacy; Fishes & Loaves Food Pantry; SNAP Outreach; Community Connections; Ramps & Home Repairs; Christmas Assistance; the Backpack Program, a Wood Ministry; Soft Skills - employment assistance; the Women and Children Succeeding Program.
All of our programs take aim at the problems confronting many of our community's citizens and targets clients toward the goal of self sufficiency.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!