- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Emergency & Safety
Location20403 N Lake Pleasant RoadSuite 117-492Peoria, AZ 85382 United States
Mission: Uproot abuse in a generation. Vision: Healthy and safe relationships for all, free of domestic/sexual/teen dating violence.
We meet our mission in 5 ways:
1. Educate: Develop, deliver and test research-based promising practices for interpersonal violence prevention and response for K-12 aged youth nationwide.
2. Advocate: Increase safety and healing among 13-24 year old youth survivors of abuse through chatline help, peer support, case management and individual advocacy services.
3. Activate: Activate the strengths and passions of Gen Z youth to sustain relationship health and end violence in all forms through peer to peer awareness, advocacy and action.
4. Intervene: Increase protective factors and reduce risk factors to prevent violence perpetration among youth at risk for causing harm to themselves or others through school-based Coordinated Community Response Teams and wrap around intervention services.
5. Train: Train and equip Trusted Adult Allies to recognize, remove and respond to the help seeking barriers faced by youth experiencing, witnessing or perpetrating violence.