Mission: Uproot abuse in a generation. Vision: Healthy and safe relationships for all, free of domestic/sexual/teen dating violence.
We meet our mission in 5 ways:
1. Educate: Develop, deliver and test research-based promising practices for interpersonal violence prevention and response for K-12 aged youth nationwide.
2. Advocate: Increase safety and healing among 13-24 year old youth survivors of abuse through chatline help, peer support, case management and individual advocacy services.
3. Activate: Activate the strengths and passions of Gen Z youth to sustain relationship health and end violence in all forms through peer to peer awareness, advocacy and action.
4. Intervene: Increase protective factors and reduce risk factors to prevent violence perpetration among youth at risk for causing harm to themselves or others through school-based Coordinated Community Response Teams and wrap around intervention services.
5. Train: Train and equip Trusted Adult Allies to recognize, remove and respond to the help seeking barriers faced by youth experiencing, witnessing or perpetrating violence.
Im very familiar w/domestic violence and it is not an easy subject for alot of people to discuss.I've read your site and It sounds like your organization is one that people needs to hear about.I dont know if you are in the idaho area...but I think you should be, the word needs to be out about your organization.