Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Energizing and equipping teenagers to know, live, share and own their faith in Jesus!
- Communicate the crystal clear gospel of grace with crystal clear terminology. Galatians 1:8
- Preach the gospel message in a complete and compelling way that is relevant to the worldview of the audience. Acts 17:16-34
- Motivate Christians to believe that the power of God is unleashed through the proclamation of the gospel message. Romans 1:16
- Focus on multiplication (training to evangelize) rather than addition (doing all the outreach ourselves.) Acts 19:8-10
- Build youth ministries with sustainable strategies that enable them to go wide with the gospel as they grow deep in the truth of God's Word. Matthew 28:19-20
- Put significant priority on energizing and equipping young people to know, live, share and own their faith. 1 Corinthians 1:26-29
- Teach the gospel and basic theology in an easy to remember and appli cable way. 1 Corinthians 15:3,4
- Provide strategies for ministries to unleash all believers for outreach and to identify those who are gifted evangelists within their group to lead the charge. Ephesians 4:11-12
- Train Christians with a why, what and how (motivation, information and application) in terms of going wide with the gospel and growing deep in the truth. 1 Timothy 4:10-12
- Help Christians understand the urgency of sharing the gospel with those around them. 2 Corinthians 5:11-14
- Molly Bandimere
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!