Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Gila County Historical Society is affiliated with and certified by the Arizona Historical Society ( http://www.arizonahistoricalsociety.org). It was founded in 1955 to study, collect, preserve, and disseminate the history of Gila County. The museum's exhibits include the Governor Hunt Victorian bedroom, a print shop, the Native American room, a Ranching room, and many other standing exhibits and other displays depicting many aspects of local history. The museum's library contains a fine collection of archival material including geneological histories, books and over 4000 photographs
The Gila County Historical Society has a wonderful archive of old photos and many other historical materials in its libra ry at the Museum. The artifacts in the Museum are also very representa tive of the area.
RSVP Strives to match your skills, experience, and interests with community needs.
RSVP volunteers are needed in schools, hospitals, thrift stores, senior centers, and more. these organizations provide regular opportunities as well as short term and special event volunteer opportunities.
As an RSVP volunteer, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Community Involvement
- Partial mileage reimbursement, if requested
- Free accidental and liability insurance while volunteering as well as supplemental automobile insurance while driving to and from your volunteer assignments
- An invitation to the RSVP Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon
- Current Newsletters
- Belong to a national organization, the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Lisa Almejo
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!