Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission, vision and core values
At the Kiwanis International Foundation, our mission is to assist Kiwanis International in serving the children of the world. After all, that service makes up Kiwanis’ own mission. So the work of our foundation helps the Kiwanis family of programs change children’s lives--often in ways that would otherwise remain beyond the resources of clubs and districts.
In fact, our vision is to extend your Kiwanis impact. We strive to make sure your gift helps children in many places and many ways. And we succeed by holding fast to a set of core values:
- Stewardship. We are committed to meeting and sustaining donors’ confidence that our foundation will invest their contributions wisely and distribute them in keeping with the values inherent in the Kiwanis International mission.
- Transparency. We adhere to the Donor Bill of Rights to treat all constituents fairly and ethically and to be above board in all of our dealings.
- Responsiveness. We are relevant and proactive in meeting donors’ and grantees’ needs.
- Legacy. We give donors the opportunity to leave a lasting mark on the world.
- Integrity. We deal honestly in our interactions with all stakeholders.
- Trust. Through the integrity of our actions, we seek to earn and maintain the trust of our Kiwanis family and constituents.
Along with all these values comes accountability. Your gifts reflect your hope for children’s lives--and your trust in us. So we strive to earn that trust. We share records and reports that document gifts, grants and the people we serve.
The Clarence Kiwanis Club focuses on helping the local children through various community projects such as:
2. Easter Egg Hunt
3. Day in the Park
4. Lobster dinner
5. Annual scholarship to support the Clarence Youth Group
6. Various fundraising events during the year
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!