Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CDI is a non-profit organization with the mission of providing the children of working parents with top-quality, nurturing, school prepatory early childhood education. Its focus is giving the children it serves a foundation for lifelong learning, individual success, and good citizenship.
Child Development Incorporated changes lives and builds for the future at our preschools on Madison's South and East sides and at our drop in center at the Dane County Job Center. One child at a time, we help working families rewrite their stories. We give our students and their caregivers the tools to master obstacles and to embrace learning. Although the majority of our clientele are working poor, CDI students receive the kind of school preparation, care and attention traditionally reserved for privileged children.
Every day our students benefit from:
- Highly trained teachers who use a curriculum aligned with the standards Madison Metropolitan School District sets for school readiness in literacy, math, and social skills.
- Age-appropriate skills training including problem solving, socialization, team work, cooperation, time management and responsibility.
- Music, arts and crafts activities that foster learning and creativity.
- Lots of opportunity for physical activity and free play.
- Nutritionally complete breakfast, hot lunch, and snacks prepared on-site.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!