Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Circle Center Adult Day Services is a private, non-profit, community-based program that provides care for older adults who are frail and impaired, and provides support to their caregivers. Services and activities are structured to improve the participant's physical, cognitive, and mental capabilities. The caregiver, knowing their loved one is safe and supervised, gets respite and time for other responsibilities.
- An individualized multidisciplinary care plan for each participant including cognitive, emotional, physical and health related needs.
- Daily nursing supervision.
- Coordination of care with other service providers including physicians, rehabilitation, and transportation.
- Individual and group activities that support cognitive and physical functioning and promote social interaction.
- Evaluation of activities of daily living at intake, and continual monitoring and assistance with participant care needs.
- Counseling for both caregivers and participants regarding personal adjustments and life changes.
- Ongoing education and consultation for caregivers.
- Breakfast, lunch and two snacks provided daily. Will accommodate special diets and tube feedings, with ongoing assessment to determine changing needs.
- Alarm system on all doors and enclosed patio area for safety. Building is also fully sprinklered.
- Montessori-based specialized program for dementia participants.
- SNOEZELEN, a program that offers a multi-sensory environment to promote positive behaviors.
- A wellness program with dedicated staff and space to address participant balance, strength, endurance/stamina, flexibility, and overall optimal function in daily activities.
- Diane Willard
- Need admin access?