Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Community Opportunities Inc.Mission Statement
To provide a work atmosphere filled with dignity and respect that develops valued members of the general workforce through the building of skills, confidence and self-esteem.
"Creating Opportunties for People with Developmental Disabilities"
Community Opportunities Inc. is a non-profit agency whose purpose is to provide quality of life opportunities for people with developmental disabilities. Primarily adults and teens who live in our service area. We provide these services in hopes that we will enhance their lives and facilitate their becoming independent. We provide work skills training, job coaching and opportunities to be involved in their community and with their peers.
Our activities include:
- Educational Opportunities
- Community Service Opportunities
- Annual Opportunities Prom
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Annual Arts Program and Show/Auction
- Field trips(work related)
- Special Olympics~three events including Bocce, Bowling and Equestrian Competitions
- Vacations (cruises, holiday trips, summer camps)
- Celebrations (holidays, accomplishments, birthdays and anniversaries)
We work daily to make a difference in the lives of a special population, while always serving as advocates for their rights and abilities.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!