Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Caudwell children transforms the lives of disabled children across the UK. We act as a safety net for families who are unable to gain the help they need.
We dont believe in waiting lists for children.
We treat families and their children as individuals
We are a national charity with a local heart
The Charity's management and running costs are covered by a kind benefactor so that donations go directly to help children in need.
Caudwell Childre provides 7 keys services:
- Family support services and short break activities at times of crisis
- Mobility and sensory equipment
- Access to life saving surgeries and treatments
- Life changing therapy and support programmes for children with brain injuries and their families
- holistic therapies and support programmes for autistic children and their famlies
- sports equipment to enable talented athletes to participate in competitive sport
- fully supported family holidays for children fighting life threatening illneses
- Sarah Bailey
- 0345 300 1348
- Need admin access?