Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We create hope and build healthier futures.
As a leading academic children’s hospital, we fulfill our mission by:
- Caring for children, adolescents, young adults, families and each other
- Advancing knowledge
- Preparing future generations
- Building our financial strength
- We achieve our best together.
- We are hopeful and compassionate.
- We are learners leading transformation.
- We are stewards of the lives and resources entrusted to us.
- We serve with great care.
Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit institution that provides pediatric health care to more than 107,000 children each year in a setting designed just for their needs. Our history began in 1901 in a small house on the corner of Alpine and Castelar Streets (now Hill St. in Chinatown) and continues today with an urban campus that is home to medical experts who have developed more than 350 pediatric specialty programs and services to meet the needs of our patients.
CHLA is a provider of more than $125 million in community benefits annually to children and families. As the first and largest pediatric hospital in Southern California, CHLA relies on the generosity of philanthropists in the community to support compassionate patient care, leading-edge education of the caregivers of tomorrow and innovative research efforts that impact children at our hospital and around the world.