Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Community Advanced Practice Nurses, Inc. (CAPN) is to strengthen the lives of people who are medically underserved. Healthy independence is promoted through health care delivered with acceptance, compassion, and sensitivity to an individual's life circumstances. The organization's purposes are to:
- Provide opportunities for people to learn healthy adaptive life skills,
- Create a climate of supportive health care encounters,
- Advocate for the needs and services of the target population,
- Promote collaborative relationships with agencies serving the needs of people, and
- Foster an environment conducive to learning for health care and social service professionals.
Community Advanced Practice Nurses provides free physical, mental and preventive health care to homeless and medically underserved individuals and families in Metropolitan Atlanta .
- Robin Bledsoe
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!