Hospice of Central New York
- Health & Medicine
Location990 7TH NORTH STLIVERPOOL, NY 13088 United States
Hospice Mission & Vision
Imagine a Healthcare Option...
- Focused on hope that every day will be the best it can be
- Formed by a circle of caring not only around the patient but also around the patient’s family
- Made up of physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, volunteers and bereavement counselors
- Offering empowerment to patients, families, and significant others to live with dignity and choice
- Granting wishes at end of life rather than giving in to despair
That option is called Hospice.
Mission Statement: Hospice of Central New York, as our community’s expert resource at the end-of-life, provides comprehensive comfort care to patients and families through unique interdisciplinary services, bereavement counseling, education and collaboration.
Vision Statement : Hospice of Central New York commits to quality end-of-life care, accessible to everyone, and effective collaboration with community partners.
Hospice helps families cope with what people fear most about dying - being in pain, being alone, losing control, and being a burden to others. Hospice doctors, nurses, social workers, chaplains and trained volunteers help patients and families with their whole range of needs: physical, emotional, and spiritual.