Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To enhance the quality of life for those nearing the end of life's journey and for those who grieve.
We offer free support groups for grieving children, teens, and thier families. We also support the bereaved adult population.
The following are descriptions of possible voluneer postions.
This position requires compassion, a warm caring heart, and a desire to help children and teens work through their grief. As a volunteer facilitator you will be working along with children while they explore their grief and loss. Groups meet on a bi-monthly basis over a nine-month span. Each group night is a three-hour commitment that includes a pre-meeting, group, a post-meeting, and cleanup. Your total commitment per month is six hours.
The following requirements must be successfully completed prior to becoming a volunteer facilitator:
- Completion of our two-day intensive volunteer facilitator training
- TB test and physical
- Volunteer application and interview process
In order to keep our center looking its best at all times we need your support! As a center volunteer you will help organize, assist with prepping group activities, data entry, event preparation, and general office assistance. We are seeking people who are creative, have attention for detail, prefer quality to quantity, and truly care about making our center look and feel safe for our families. This volunteer position has a flexible schedule. We require a 6-hour per month commitment at minimum.The following requirements must be successfully completed prior to becoming a center volunteer:
- Completion of a one hour training
- Volunteer application
- A calendar of set times and days you will be volunteering at the center
Community Outreach Volunteer:
Be an ambassador for the Center for Compassionate Care at public events. We are seeking volunteers that love our program and love talking about it with other people in the community. We need your help to increase community awareness. This volunteer needs to be a people person, well connected, loves our mission, and wants to help increase our network and net worth. Our Community Outreach Volunteers help us in many ways by:
- Attending various events and host our booth.
- Speak to people in the community about our mission and distribute materials. Try to get them involved.
- Research new events in the community that allow non-profits to participate.
- Share our events with your network and on social media.
- Find new leads for development.
- Attend mixers, chamber meetings and other networking functions to promote our program.
This volunteer position has a flexible schedule. We require a 6-hour per month commitment at minimum. The following requirements must be successfully completed prior to becoming a Community Outreach volunteer:
- Completion of a two day training
- Volunteer application
- A calendar of events you would like to attend on our behalf
- Own transportation
- Melissa Lunardini
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!