Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Narayan Seva Sansthan is an NGO established in 1985 by Dr. Kailash Agrawal 'Manav’ to treat patients suffering from polio, cerebral palsy and serve the orthopedically handicapped and disabled. Our aim is to provide education and vocational training to the disabled and mentally retarded people with proper facilities to develop their potential to the fullest so that they can be self-reliant and independent.
Our charitable organization works closely with hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, mentally retarded children, handicapped and individuals.
Our programs it is made possible through donations and contributions as received from various corporations, organizations and individuals. With the increase in support, we will continue to extend our efforts and provide services to improve the quality of life of physically challenged individuals. Poor, needy and physically challenged persons are being operated "free of cost" at "Narayan Sewa Sansthan". Thereafter, they are imparted with vocational training, so as to enable them to earn their livelihood on their own. These services are provided by highly experienced and motivated professionals and volunteers. Your "Good self" may play a vital role through your donations so that these physically challenged persons could be operated immediately. Your contribution can bring in a lot of difference in the life of many physically challenged and mentally retarded children. It is possible to touch the heart of millions by way of our charity Organization. You will find experience joy when you donate whatever you can, as per your wish.
Below is the glimpse of free of cost activities carried out at Narayan Seva Sansthan:
- Treatment of polio and by birth disabled through corrective surgeries to help crawling patients to stand on their feet.
- Rehabilitating the poor, need & disabled by imparting skills through Computer, Mobile repairing, Sewing & tailoring classes.
- Organising mass wedding ceremony twice in a year for the weaker & disabled section of the society.
- Providing three times meals in a day for more than 4000 people.
- More than 400 OPD & 100 corrective surgeries daily.
- Distribution of helping aids like crutches, callipers, tricycles, and wheelchairs to the handicapped.
- Running artificial limb workshop and Physiotherapy centres in more than 30 cities across the country.
- Distribution of ration and blankets in remote rural & tribal areas.
- Providing Housing facility to the downtrodden.
- Financial assistance for treatment of children suffering from acute and serious ailments like hole in the heart, kidney failure, elephant leg etc in multi speciality hospitals.
- Distribution of school Uniform & Stationary to poor children in villages.
- Running residential school for deaf, dumb, blind & MR children.
- Running hostel for the orphan, tribal and rural children.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!