Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. That single purpose drives all we do. The need for our work is beyond question.
Cardiovascular diseases and stroke are the #1 cause of death in Tucson.
We're building healthier lives where you live and work - in the Tucson community, health care, education and research.We’re reaching at-risk populations through cause initiatives and online tools:
- Go Red For Women: fighting heart disease, women’s #1 health threat
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation: preventing childhood obesity
- Power To End Stroke: reducing African Americans’ high risk of stroke
- Start!: getting America walking! (www.tucsonheartwalk.org)
- Heart Hub: our patient portal (www.hearthub.org) has information, tools and resources about cardiovascular disease and stroke
- Amy Biggs
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!