Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is our hospice mission, acting as Partners in Care with other community-based healthcare providers, to deliver excellent quality care and to support our hospice patients and families in their journey through the end-of-life stages.
Hospice was established for the purpose of providing comprehensive services to terminally ill persons and families (loved ones) in the patients' last months of life.
Northwest Healthcare Hospice serves patients in our community residing in their home environment. The home environment may consist of a single family residence, group home, assisted living facility, or skilled living facility.
Hospice services provided include (but are not limited to):
- Pain and symptom management
- Nursing care and home visits
- Hospice aides services (bathing, dressing)
- 24 hour on-call service
- Continuous care (for brief crisis periods)
- Respite care
- Volunteer services
- Medical equipment related to the hospice diagnosis (such as wheelchairs)
- Medications related to the hospice diagnosis (such as pain controllers)
- Medical supplies (such as catheters)
- Social work services and family counseling
- Dietary/nutritional counseling
- Bereavement support for caregivers and family
- Spiritual counseling
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Jon Skaug
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!