Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of The Peace & Justice Center is to provide health and wellness programs, educational programs and economic development opportunities that benefit communities locally and globally
Our objectives in The Peace & Justice Center are as follows:
1. Serve the wellness needs of people locally, regionally and globally by linking health, social service and business resources. A critical component is providing all people in the world access to clean drinking water.
2. Implement programs in economically depressed areas that create long term and sustainable economic development.
3. Provide a wholesale, retail and virtual outlet for the distribution of goods and services produced in economically depressed areas. These distribution outlets, both physical and virtual, will provide the additional vehicle to broaden the knowledge of the general public of the critical issues facing the people living in depressed communities.
4. Address local poverty issues especially with chilren through comprehensive programs
5. Create educational opportunities for all people to better understand and comprehend the cultural, economic and humane aspects of the world issues of poverty, migration, health and wellness.
- John Mather
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!